1. Who may enroll: students who obtained a degree in Law (at least three years of study) or a degree in any discipline (at least three years of study), provided that they successfully passed exams/obtained CFU in two of the following areas: economy, law, engineering, computer studies, math or statistics.
2. Language requirements: if students’ first language is not English, they must be able to provide evidence of adequate knowledge of the English language (minimum B2 level), as demonstrated by certificates issued during undergraduate studies or by accepted tests, i.e.: Cambridge English Language Assessment, First; IELTS (5,5-6,5); Trinity College (GESE Grades 7-9); TOEFL, iBT (46-93); Università di Oxford, OTE (overall minimum 111).
3. Submit your application: In the academic year 2023-24, the application period starts on March 22. The applications submitted within June 25 will be evaluated, and the results will be transmitted, within July 10, at the latest. All the other applications submitted within September 15 will be evaluated within the end of September. The regular application deadline is September 15, 2023. However, applications may be submitted until December 15, 2023, although a late submission fee of 40€ shall be paid.
4. For students who have not graduated in Italy, the documents required for admission are the following: officially certified copy of Bachelor's degree, accompanied by its translation in Italian and by a declaration of value issued by the Italian Consulate in the foreign country; transcript of records (that is a list of course units taken during your Bachelor studies, the exams you passed and the credits gained), accompanied by its translation in Italian or in English.
5. The application can be done online. To access this procedure:
6. Interview: All applicants will be interviewed online to verify their individual preparation. Upon submission of the application, applicants must write to email@example.com in order for their interview date to be arranged.
7. Important to know: An entry visa is unnecessary for European Union citizens and foreigners already legally present in Italy. International students who need an entry visa are requested to pre-enroll on the UNIVERSITALY portal (http://www.universitaly.it). Pre-enrolment on UNIVERSITALY is a necessary step, preliminary to both the submission of your application to our Master and the application for an entry visa at Italian Consulates and Embassies. Relevant information on how to get an Italian visa may be accessed on the Italian Minster of Foreign Affairs website at https://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en.
- it is necessary to register in advance to online services through the present link.
- Once the registration is completed, the system assigns the login credentials (a username and password) called Roma3Pass, which will allow access to the online reserved area and to all the online University services.
- Follow the procedures indicated in the call for admission to degree courses published on the Portale dello Studente at the present link. Please, refer to firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiry about application procedure.
- In case of technical problems related to the access to online services and procedures, you can ask for the assistance through the present link.
- All instructions on online services are available in the Istruzioni section of Rome Tre’s Portale dello Studente.